• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frozencpu discount?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry so late guys........ the new code for now is *removed*

Again- I dont know how long it will be up...........

Have Fun Shoppiing....

I.M.O.G. - Forum Admin: Discount code removed at the request of FrozenCPU, they no longer honor the discount code which was previously listed here.

I hope you understand what a positive impact this makes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mark :thup:

As a note, pay attention to your shipping options. The order I just placed got rush 2 day shipping the same as my last order b/c I was in too big of a hurry to notice that my settings had been saved. Going to get here quick, but the extra cost was a surprise. Just make sure you pay attention.

I used this joint to build a couple rigs. Excellent service, really good selection, questionable pricing on a few items.

haha

I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed with FrozenCPU. I placed an order over the phone for a VGA slot blower and a case. I had a few questions and wasn't around a computer at the time which is why I ordered on the phone instead of online.

One issue was the representative didn't tell me the case would be dropshipped from CA, so it arrived about 4 days after I thought it would.

The other issue is I asked how many internal hard drives the case will hold, and was told 4. This just ain't right. It holds 2 HDs with the faceplates in place. I could take the faceplates off and put another one in there, but who wants the end of a HD hanging out the front of the case?? The 4th drive would apparently be if I got a 5.25" to 3.5" bracket and used one of the optical bays to hold it.

This is the first non-great experience I've had with FrozenCPU, but next time I order, I'm probably going to shop around a bit rather than defaulting to them.

Oh well..

I had no problems at all with FrozenCPU. Lights were a little pricey after seeing them, but the output and quality is nice so no real complaints. Order was processed fast and everything was as described and shipped/arrived in a timely manner as estimated. Will do business with again, especially with coupon code available!

Here's some of the items I got: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=551615

Just ordered some new wc tubing from them and the 10% off promocode *removed* still worked. Thanks FrozenCPU.

I.M.O.G. - Forum Admin: Discount code removed at the request of FrozenCPU, they no longer honor the discount code which was previously listed here.

I can vouch for Frozencpu, I have placed a few orders with them over the years and other than a mix-up and forgetting to send the plug with a LED plug(both which they took care of promptly) they have been pretty good to me. Thanks FrozenCPU, Mike and Jeff.

Just wish I knew about this damned discount code before today!

Just watch out, FCPU has never been a very fair and reliable retailer

I've never had any sort of problem with fcpu. theyre extremely cautious though. i bought stuff with with my friends card (cuz i didnt have the setup yet so i gave him the cash) and they called my number right away asking clarification. after that it went smoothly. so far ive had 7 extremely fast pleasent orders with them.

I've ordered about 120 bucks worth of stuff from them in the past. They generally have a much better selection than other places. The only downside is that sometimes the cost can be prohibitive. That's why they should make an effort to keep this thread alive. Keep the OC addicts coming back for more when you offer them incentives!

code is *removed* for discount

Back