• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fx 8320E

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There's something that makes me thing that's not the socket temp Blaylock. More likely the NB or even VRM both of which can get well over 100°c or might also be a non sensor like some other boards have. With that low voltage and a package temp of 53°c , makes me think of a cheap/stock cooler or bad mount or fans too slow. This makes it quite possible that the core temp is higher than the socket. Also if that were the socket temp the board should have either throttled itself or shut down. Right now I'm inclined to think that tmpin0 is the socket but I'll do more research.

I found it. I knew there was a user at OCN with the GD80
cad2715a_primestuff.PNG

Last edited:
I finally figured out how to increase the fan speeds for this mother board cranked everything up to 100

2nh28f4.png.jpg

ran prime for 3 hours then I stopped it small fft and 1 hour of blend 4.292 ghz 1.312 volts

Back