• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX8350 NH-D14 high temps!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That RAM should be set at 1866MHz (933MHz in CPU-z) with 10-11-10 30 timings at 1.5V.

So the memory timings are all on auto?? If so and this is stable, leave it and run it. You could try bumping them to 1000mhz and do a little stability testing and see how it goes. The faster they are at Cas 9 the better.

sorry no, i have the ram set manually to 1866 in bios, and guys im happy to say im sitting on 4.7ghz stable at 64c max socket on 1.445v
so im pretty happy, not sure whether i should just stick to 4.7 or try 4.8 and see what temps im getting :)

I gave him those timings based on the readout part# from CPU-z then looked them up. I have similar ram here in a 2x4 set up

guys, i finally got my Signature set up, apparently there was a sign up error but it was fixed by one of the admins :D yay

good to see it. wish i could get my chip to run 4.7 @ that voltage Mine took a ridiculous 1.525 volts to get 4.7 stable so I dropped back to 4.6 again

I gave him those timings based on the readout part# from CPU-z then looked them up. I have similar ram here in a 2x4 set up

That's good work Johan. Definitely got Blozz off on the right foot there.

Keep up the good work :thup:

thanks guys, for everything, my computer is running 100% stable on 4.7 at 1.4425v :D

Back