• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce Ti4400?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mad Butter

Here's the deal.........I have a celeron 1100 originally an 800........Yes. yes......i know celeron sucks but it works great for me.........The thing is........I soon will have enough for the Ti4400 Geforce.......The question is.......With that and a celeron 1100.......Will like every game run smooth on it? I hear yes form almost every person.......And by the way have 768mb of ram....So plenty of that..........Will games run really smooth on it even thouhg it's only 1,100 and is a celeron..........The geforce should take care of my system in most games perfectly?? right?????

Thx.

Your system will run all games fine. A celery overclocked to 1.1 is plenty fast with the 768 ram you have and a Ti4400, but damn consider a 8500 for $139 retail in the US , thats a smoking deal imho.

Cisco Kid

Thx.........I'll consider it.......Is there a website or an exact site that you can send me that's show's the performance difference?

Thx

Mad Butter said:
Thx.........I'll consider it.......Is there a website or an exact site that you can send me that's show's the performance difference?

Thx

Just check out madonion.com and do a comparison of the same system using the 2 different video cards, also read bout the cards at www.tomshardware.com, although I feel there are better sites for hardware reviews sometimes.

tom can be a bit biased sometimes LOL, but it is a pretty darn good site.

Cisco KId

So low?????

1070 in 3dmark2001SE?????? Why so low.............Any tips...........

Back