• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

got zzf 2.4 M0 today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the same 11/21/03 pack date we are all in the same boat

My 2.4c mo IC7 zalman cnps7000 system is prime stable at 3/2 fsb 286 v-cor in Bois 1.700 3.437Ghz that is where im going to safely leave it. I would love to run it at 5/4 working on memory.

1.7 vcore is a bit dangerous imo, especially if you want to retain your chip for a long time. Personally I dont' like putting my chip over 1.625, 1.65 max, but perhaps I'm a bit scared. I'd say that whatever OC you get at ~~ 1.65 volts would be pretty near the max, and anything else would bring diminishing returns.

What's wrong with 1.7v? As long as your cooling can keep up with the heat load. I'm sure a P4 at 1.7v will last at least 2-3 years. In 2-3 years it will be so out of date anyway.

the last one i had 2.4B 3.0 i ran 1.700 for a year and i use my PC for movies and all entertainment no AC in the summer. i sold it
with the 2 years left on warranty

my 2.6 i ran 3.4 1.82 for two weeks than ran 1.7 to be safe at 3.3
at 3.4 it was prime stabe but on the hot side.

I had a 2.6 that was real bad over clocker phil i tried to brake it i was unable to no heat sink 1.9+ v core sparks ignition system with 120,000 volt coil running through it for a half hour it still ran like a champ.:mad:

Last edited:
Back