• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU mining PTS, and whats the hype about

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It is beer. It worked the first time, I tweaked the bat file a bit, now it won't work. I've even tried my original settings again.

edit: its working now. I haven't the foggiest how to tell what its doing or what it's hashing though.

How does this look? Two instances with 1 7970.

What's crazy is my temps are way down but my system is lagging quite a bit. AB reports ~98% gpu usage.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
It is beer. It worked the first time, I tweaked the bat file a bit, now it won't work. I've even tried my original settings again.

edit: its working now. I haven't the foggiest how to tell what its doing or what it's hashing though.

How does this look?

View attachment 139952

If the c/m is over 0.00, then it's mining :D
I get 1625 c/m on my 270x:

Capture.PNG

clpts_x86-64 yourwallethere -t 0,0 -a 1
clpts_x86-64 yourwallethere -t 0 -a 1
try using each of these as your bat file config, see what gets you better c/m
could also try switching to -a 2
however, my 280x get better hashrates off the -a 1

7970? Oh, I thought it said 7850 :facpalm:

I'm dead tired man, hopefully you can figure this one out.
Good night! :)

try using each of these as your bat file config, see what gets you better c/m
could also try switching to -a 2
however, my 280x get better hashrates off the -a 1

Now the single worker is getting 2600. And my system actually runs normal.

how long its taking for beeeer to update stats?

id like to know this too please

i tried PTs last night but couldn't see any stats so took it off incase it wasnt doing anything lol

im using: clpts-v0.1.4_win_x86-64

my batch file is: clpts_x86-64 PhGjvALTRjgWmTc3NrZFxJtcbDiV8UVo1z -t 0,1

on a 2x 270 rig

do i need to choose the algorithm then? also can i use same batch file on other rigs? (no need for seperare worker?)

Using cudaptswin.exe [paymentaddy] [cardid] avx I'm getting about that out of a Quadro k5000 in a vm. No idea if that is helpful.

guys whats the best algorithm for 2x AMD 270 ?

also do i need -t 0,1 or -t 0,0,1,1 ?

guys whats the best algorithm for 2x AMD 270 ?

also do i need -t 0,1 or -t 0,0,1,1 ?

-t 0,1 the other will do 2 threads each and my 7870 for ex hates that, it basically crawls down the machine and the c/m
-a 1 here, 0 seemed about same though

I let my system mine pts for 8 hours with beeer and no payout when according to calculators I should be earning almost 3 per day. Switched to wafflepool at the moment may go back to ypool as their stats are better for uodating

So I'm trying PTS, and I got it on my main computer no problem. My backup though is giving me this error:

Code:
Error during compilation of program for device 'Pitcairn':

Internal error: Input OpenCL binary is not for the target!

Both computers have 2 Power Color 7870 cards. Computer 1 is running Win 7 and has a 6670 that I'm not mining with, so my startup has t 1,2.

Computer 2 is Vista 64bit and the startup is t 0,1.

Any suggestions?

how long its taking for beeeer to update stats?

id like to know this too please

i tried PTs last night but couldn't see any stats so took it off incase it wasnt doing anything lol

im using: clpts-v0.1.4_win_x86-64

my batch file is: clpts_x86-64 PhGjvALTRjgWmTc3NrZFxJtcbDiV8UVo1z -t 0,1

on a 2x 270 rig

do i need to choose the algorithm then? also can i use same batch file on other rigs? (no need for seperare worker?)

PTS takes 120 blocks to confirm, so give them ~3 days to get a really good picture of your profits. (To allow the sharelogs to get paid)

So I'm trying PTS, and I got it on my main computer no problem. My backup though is giving me this error:

Code:
Error during compilation of program for device 'Pitcairn':

Internal error: Input OpenCL binary is not for the target!

Both computers have 2 Power Color 7870 cards. Computer 1 is running Win 7 and has a 6670 that I'm not mining with, so my startup has t 1,2.

Computer 2 is Vista 64bit and the startup is t 0,1.

Any suggestions?

You must have the OpenCl library's (Install the AMD APP SDK 2.9)

Back