• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grand Theft Auto 3 for PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol!
You can get more than 1 hooker in your car at a 1 time in the PS2 version! I got 3 in a moon thingy!

Oni said:

'least till it starts hurting when you pee.

rotfl:eek:

actually it has been proven through research that sex is good for ones physical health because it reduces stress :)....so you can have your cake and eat it too :) (nothing sick meant by that lol)

lol!

Damn that means I better have more sex!

no thats wrong! That means I better start having sex!

That sounds better!

it doesn't have to be at night, and maximum health is 125 :) .. you get extremely energetic after doing it :) ... well, not in real life though .. getting so tired is all I feel :( .. is it just me?

Yeah Im pretty sure a hooker can take you to 125 in any vehical. Of course, If I recall they only give you something like 50 health a go.

You can pick them up anytime. Nicer cars are better, not too beat up or they wont come and neither will you. Pull up near them without hitting them and if they dont come try honking. drive somewhere where people and cars dont go. stop and thats that. I also would guess you cant pick them up if cops are around but I cant say for sure.

Lithan said:

You can pick them up anytime. Nicer cars are better, not too beat up or they wont come and neither will you. Pull up near them without hitting them and if they dont come try honking. drive somewhere where people and cars dont go. stop and thats that. I also would guess you cant pick them up if cops are around but I cant say for sure.

do you know all this from real life experience? :D

after you guys "have fun" with the hookers, make sure to beat them to death and take your money back!

funnyperson1 said:

rotfl:eek:

actually it has been proven through research that sex is good for ones physical health because it reduces stress :)....so you can have your cake and eat it too :) (nothing sick meant by that lol)

Yes your right, although sex with a hooker is not good for ones physical health, even if it does reduce stress :)

TheFrag said:
after you guys "have fun" with the hookers, make sure to beat them to death and take your money back!

:eek: you can do that ??

man hookers .. beating to death .. what else? damn need to get back my gamepad from my friend and install gta3 again now hmm :D

also in places where there are suposed to be writing there isnt... just colored bars.... but the rest of thr gfx are great.

DDR-PIII said:
also in places where there are suposed to be writing there isnt... just colored bars.... but the rest of thr gfx are great.

This is a Windows XP issue. If you read the readme file, there is a link where you can download a fix for it from MS.

zeus_17 said:
how do i pick up the hookers and hos and in GTA 3 for the PC???
ne help appreciated.

thanx,
peter
Step 1: Get yourself a cool car, Kuruma or better. They won't get into taxis, buses, delivery vans, or emergency vehicles.

Step 2: Park close to one and she'll come over to your car and talk for a little bit. Wait for her to get in.

Step 3: Find yourself a secluded place for your... activities. The hideout in Portland or the picnic bench area in Shoreside Vale is a good place to go.

They won't get into the airplane, though. I've tried. :(

Still, I managed to fly that airplane for 5500 seconds. :D

TROUBLESHOOTING

Windows XP + nVIDIA based cards (possibly other brands):
We have found a possible problem with Windows XP that manifests itself
as graphical problems both in the game menu and also during game play.
We have traced this problem to be a Windows XP problem.
Technically this problem is solved by the use of a newer version of
d3d8.dll than is shipped on CD with Windows XP. (The version on the
Windows XP CD that has problems is 5.1.26000.0 – versions tested
without error include 5.1.2600.15 and 5.1.2600.29)
Currently the only way we know to update this dll file is to install
the Windows XP Patch: “The Computer Cannot Enter Standby or Hibernate
If a Direct3D-Based Screen Saver Is Running (Q306676)” downloadable
from the following Web Site:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Patch/Q306676/WXP/EN-
US/Q306676_WXP_SP1_x86_ENU.exe.
This update may in the future be available as part of an official
Windows XP Service Pack, a Windows XP Compatibility Update, or possibly
a DirectX 8.1 update.

[]---------[]
[]---------[]

Back