• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hardware sales heads-up (not for trading)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got 445 kh with my XFX R9 270 at 1050/1450 clocks. What clocks are you running silver? I would guess atleast 1100.

can you believe the asus top one is 380 in Europe and I cant buy it ? :bang head

Not a crazy awesome deal but if your looking for a R9 270x (or just normal 270 for that matter) BB online has XFX R9-270 for $249.99 with free shipping. I was looking to build a rig and couldn't decide between going with a bunch of 750Ti's or R7 260's and landed on ordering 3 of those to start with. You can also get zero % interest for 6 months if you have their card, plus rewardzone points. :)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xfx-rad...02.p?id=1219068840893&skuid=2091002&sellerId=

FYI I placed my order last night, it hasn't shipped yet.

EDIT, has now shipped.

Last edited:
Maybe someone can help me out.

Is $525 a good price for an Asus reference R9 290? Model- ASUS R9290-4GD5

Do those have a chance of unlocking to a 290x?

not a good deal but with todays prices its a decent price!!
as for unlocking i have no clue but i too would love to know the answer to that one

Yeah, if it unlocks than it is a great deal. Being an Asus, I'm sure it has a better chance than some other brands. But, I'm not a betting man when it comes to dishing out $525 though :(

stop listing good stuff i cant buy lol :D

btw be careful with p67 boards, i recall reading somewhere something about them not doing too well with 4 cards, at least worth researching first i think

Back