• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have I just messed up my CPU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
At last!! After pulling the batery from the mobo it put my speeds down to 100mhz, then after that I could change them successfully again! I've gone back to my 3.24 OC for now, gonna play it cool for a little while, probly for the best. If only I had a bit more background knowledge in computing I would have probly thought to do this straight away. O well, Im just happy I still got a CPU :beer:

Thanks to everyone here who took the time to help. Im sure youll be hearing from me again soon no doubt!

Congratulations, you just got ****ed at your computer for a simple problem!
Let us know how far you can OC when you get around to it.

ChazzyFizzle, these are G-rated forums. Your thread title was not appropriate. I will cut you a little slack this time because you are new and let you off the hook and change the title for you, but don't let it happen again. We do not use curse words in our thread titles such as you did and we don't try to get around the filters by starring out one letter. You can get the same thought across without getting vulgar! :mad:

muddocktor
Forum Moderator

Yea will do Diddyu, tho to be honest im likely gonna quit when i get to 3.6ghz (or should i say if). Thanks again all, soz for the title!

Back