• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello!! New Team Member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

Just wanted to say hi! :bday: Figured I would fire up the computer (just one for now) to run Rosetta when Seti is down. My Rosetta name is Turner. Don't have a clue what my RAC should be. Was around 4K with seti on this machine.

Welcome to the team! Thanks for the help, we appreciate it!

RAC wise I don't know what to tell you without the hardware, but it should be at least a few thousand if you have 4k in seti.

Thanks guys! I am #220 on the team!!!:comp:

Right now I am just running it on 1 copmuter my laptop which is a i7 Q740 1.73 w/ 4gb of RAM. Not a real powerhouse but a nice little machine:clap:

Welcome.. maybe I should get my tablet fired up with rosetta.. should do better than my single core 939 :p

Sorry to hear that Seti has had more problems and ran out of work, but their loss is our gain. Thanks for coming over and running Rosetta with us man!:rock:

Back