• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help OC Video Card? Newbie

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadzone

Hello, I just read and searched the forum, but didnt find the answer. I want to speed the GPU/Men but cant fond any info on where this is done, i searched my bios but it doesnt show.

Thanks in advance

Most new cards have a utility that comes with the card that allows you to overclock it through the software utility. I would check your task tray for an icon associated with your video card and open the application. Then check all of the advanced options. You should find something to allow you to change both the GPU and memory frequency. Most NVIDIA based cards have this utility.

My card its a Jaton GeForce3 Ti200, should it be in the software? I havent installed it since my windows XP recognized it.

I have just installed the reg but it dosent show any tab, allready rebooted. Colud this be because i;m using a Riva TNT(at work )?

i Just went home and tested the reg, and it works cool. I'm now at 200 / 440. Sholud i increase it more?

increase it a notch by notch and see if your system runs stable, run 3dmark2001se and see if there are any problems than you can again increase a notch keep doing that till you start having problems :)

Back