• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hheeelllppp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Peter-griffin

Registered
HOW DO I START FOLDING?!!? I DOWNLOADED AND RAN THE CLIENT BUT IT REFUSES TO LAUNCH NOW (filename is FahCore_65.exe) SO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?!

My computer sits at home doing NOTHING for 7 hours, I leave it on nonethless and I'd love to help out here.

I typed in all the right stuff the first time I ran the client...username Peter-Griffin...team# 32...I typed yes for asking to connect but it wouldnt run so I tried changing it to no in the log to no avail, though.

Please help me get this thing working!!

THX!!

I believe the problem is that you are trying to run the core instead of the client (the core, FahCore_65.exe, is run by the client). I'm running the console client, so I run FAH3Console.exe to start the program. If you are running the GUI client, then run whatever that filename is. Give it a try and let us know if it helps.

Oh, and welcome to the team!!

Orangebug

orangebug said:
I believe the problem is that you are trying to run the core instead of the client (the core, FahCore_65.exe, is run by the client). I'm running the console client, so I run FAH3Console.exe to start the program. If you are running the GUI client, then run whatever that filename is. Give it a try and let us know if it helps.

Oh, and welcome to the team!!

Orangebug

I agree. Make sure you run FAH3Console.exe, which will in turn automatically run the core. Make sure you put your username and pwd.

If you didn't the first time, you can run FAH3Console.exe -config and enter the appropriate information. Much more info on all of this can be found in the FAQ at the top of this forum.

Welcome to team 32!!! :beer:

Back