• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how does this idea look?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lukeman89

Registered
the light at the top on the outside is gonna be a UV light, and the lightning bolt is gonna be painted with yellow UV reactive paint, and im gonna have some blue CCTL in the case, ill probably need to add some fans somewhere...

case2ep.jpg

Its a nice color scheme.

I don't think that mounting a UV outside will do anything except make white T shirts look funky--it won't illuminate that lightning bolt. I'd mount it inside, and paint the yellow UV reactive over translucent surface.

navig

i like the idea with the UV lightning bolt, but also agree that inside would be more effective. u could use that UV stuff that is clear untill hit with a UV light... that way the lightning bolt is hidden if the lights are off. i dont know what that stuff is, but im pretty sure it exists

I've experimented with some of the UV clear stuff, and its glow is sort of a subtle hue. If you use straight-up neon yellow onto even a semi-translucent surface backlit with UV, it will light up....like a lightning bolt.

navig

Back