• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much is too much when it come to vcore and an 1800+ Tbred?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KathodeFuZion

Registered
I got a 1800 Tbred that i can run at 1940mhz at 1.9v. I was wondering how high I could push the vcore on these things without risking loosing my Tbred. I got a TC-4 and some other crap. I get about 42C idle and 52C at 1.9v. Do you think as long as I keep my temps in good spec I could push my vcore as high as I want?

is your waterblock making good contact with the cpu? are you using asIII? what order does your watercooling go in? those temps dont sound right for watercooling

I got a 8k3a+, but im running the 2626 bios that dont have that temp probe problem. I think I just going to remount my block and stick the as3 on a bit better. I kinda just stock the crap on and slapped my block down. Hopefully I can run it a around 2.0v+ with out running over 50C load.

Back