• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOW TO: Bypassing content filters

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as this guide is designed for the average joe why does it matter if the Chinese Government / hacker groups can do this. The Chinese gov controls the great firewall so they don't need to "bypass content filters" when they control it. Hacker groups, well that is fine but it is probably such a small segment of the population it doesn't matter much.

It matters if hacker groups in China can do this because China is chiefly responsible for a large amount of attempts at hacking into sensitive American networks. In knowing this, I feel obligated to disseminate that said groups in China are capable when the statement "They need this in China." is stated. It's also noteworthy when the average Joe in China is a part of said hacker groups. But I digress...

usually there is a reason why there are content filters in place...

i think this thread is going nowhere and we don't really allow discussion on bypassing security (content filters fall under that category) so this thread is being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back