• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark01 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That was the order used. My particular system seems to work better with LOD@3. Tried 4 and the score went down. :-/

No..... I've only ever used LOD for just Nature. Never had much success with it in anything else. I do it for Aquamark though and see good results.

HousERaT said:
That was the order used. My particular system seems to work better with LOD@3. Tried 4 and the score went down. :-/

'01 is very picky, you have to run it from a new boot everytime. Try again on fresh boot with +4.6 ;)

And use +10 for the drags, not earth shattering, but it helps. Actually I'd expect it to help a bit more on single card.

Yeah, I remember I got 34k with an X800 Pro on an A64 at 2.8GHz in single channel...somethings wrong there.

Edit- you should actually be beyond this.

Seems like you've got the quality settings way up or even AA/AF on or something.

Odd, looking at the other 3dmarks my score seems to be more or less in line with similar hardware (this m/b bites hind quarters so I'm kinda surprised it was decently competitive) but yeah looking at other 01 scores this thing is lagging... not sure what that's all about.

Editage: I got nothin, I can't seem to figure out what the heck would be wrong with this thing, all the settings are the same as what I see from everyone else, and I checked all the advanced DX settings and they all seem normal or set for performance. Anyone got an idea for me? Feel free to PM me or I'll start a new thread or something so we don't clog this one up, or if a mod wants to split this part out, that'd be sweet.

Last edited:
What Order did you run the tests in that can make a difference and did you use any lod ? The reason it stuck out in my mind is my 7800gt gave me 38.6k

Yep 01 is the only version that with the free copy you can =)

Lod on nature helps alot as well . Start a new thread so we dont flogg up the hwbot thread =)

Back