• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark01 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
[hwbot] 33445- inspiron 9400 2.16 core 2 duo 7900go gs 640/841[/hwbot]

Attachments

• 2001.JPG
    2001.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 332
i have been avoiding this one as i dont have a glue where to start

but i guess i will just have to try

You know just as much as I do Gautam, maybe more. I don't seem to know the best driver settings for nvidia yet.

The general principle IMHO behind LOD and 01 tests is to raise it more for tests that are bottlenecked by the CPU. LOD literally requires CPU power to be effective. I think this is why raising it on the lobbies usually either helps very little or hurts.

IIRC somewhere between +4 and +5 is best for nature on these nVidia cards, no LOD on lobbies (we all know nV screws with the CPU/mem subsystem, well at least more than ATi does :p). Around +10 on drags maybe and that's it?

You'd know that better than me at least. :)

This is what I'd do:

Set LOD +4.9, run Nature first then the usual test order so N, LL, DL, CH, LH, DH, CLx20. Now what to do with LOD after Nature? I'd try one unchanged then @ +10 for SLI in all other tests. I'm sure there's a better way to run this but I havn't found it yet.

[hwbot]54160 - X6800 @ 2933 MHz - 8800GTX @ 626/1000[/hwbot]

first try with this on air with maxi run order but without lod

also first run on the flashed 8880 ACS3KO bios

it will take a fair bit of ln2 to run like this god knows how kp does it with 3x pot

i have 3x of ld new cpu pots comming to me for testing next week so i will at least find out what it is like to run 2 pots one on cpu and one on the gtx

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=9152882

Last edited:
toddm27 said:
[hwbot] 72621- core 2 duo e6600@4410 8800gtx@646/1020[/hwbot]

Wow what a score - and your overclocking is insanely high. Is it a good batch, or do you have a good cooling solution? The memory isn't even 6400 which makes the number even more impressive.

Back