• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I hate Apple!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just replaced my iPhone 7 with an XS Max. Solid upgrade, and a beautiful phone. Battery life is excellent, and performance is fantastic in comparison. Mine is in black and is 256gb. Not sure on durability yet, but I think I will get a case for it.

I just replaced my iPhone 7 with an XS Max. Solid upgrade, and a beautiful phone. Battery life is excellent, and performance is fantastic in comparison. Mine is in black and is 256gb. Not sure on durability yet, but I think I will get a case for it.

I strongly recommend the Unicorn Beetle Pro.
Put it on from new and have had no damage whatsoever.

My phone has been throne at walls and dropped from the 2nd floor to the basement.

Just have to carefully take it out the case once in a while for cleaning.

Thanks man, I will check it out! I have a mous limitless 2.0 in aramid carbon fiber on my 7, and contemplated getting one for this phone but.. working in a machine shop killed my last phone. Between the chips, and coolant, and dust, it killed the mics as FaceTime was nearly impossible. That’s the only reason I upgraded, that and my current 7 is just over a year old and the battery is already at 85. I got 2 comfortable years out of my last 7. Anyways, I would like another life proof case but they aren’t as good as they were when my 4s was new. So bleh. I don’t know. I’m going to look at that case before my break is over.

If you don't mind bulk love Mei cases are damn near indestructible. I had one on my Moto pure for a while and literally used to throw it at stiff just to show how durable it is. It does add about 1/2" on all sides of the phone and it's heavy

LOL I hate Apple but I use them everyday 12 hours a day and if you take this iPhone out of my hands at ANY time I will GO FU@@ING BOLISTIC ON YOUR *** AND THERE WILL BE A FIGHT!
But I FU**ing HATE Apple! Just HATE THEM!

BTW when is the new iPhone and iPad coming out?

LOL I hate Apple but I use them everyday 12 hours a day and if you take this iPhone out of my hands at ANY time I will GO FU@@ING BOLISTIC ON YOUR *** AND THERE WILL BE A FIGHT!

Don't hold it in, there. It's not healthy to keep that stuff bottled up inside. You should learn to express your feelings. :rofl:

Go vegan, get an android!:cheers:

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Iove Mei cases... It does add about 1/2" on all sides of the phone and it's heavy

That is intense. Please photi!!

If you don't mind bulk love Mei cases are damn near indestructible. I had one on my Moto pure for a while and literally used to throw it at stiff just to show how durable it is. It does add about 1/2" on all sides of the phone and it's heavy
Dang thats nuts. Photo please!

Go vegan, get an android!:cheers:

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

That is intense. Please photi!!

I would have, but they seem kind of junky and support is minimal. I’m already tied in to Apple with movies, games, apps, music. I have Apple TV’s.. my wife was an android user but she converted :D

It's so sad when you buy a cool slim phone and then put it in a brick like that, nullifying all that coolness factor, turning it into a NOKIA.:D

Thank you for case link.

I don't own a cell phone, last one I owned was a hand-me-down bag phone. lol
I have an iPhone 8 provided by my job. Received a voice mail this morning that was left on Monday! So do I hate iPhone or do I hate Verizon? :confused:

Back