• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Need Help Finding a Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neatoizer

Registered
Ive been looking for a case for about 1 week now. I'm looking for a case thats bout two feet tall to two and a half feet, and i want to it be very plain and only one color, it dosent matter the color cuz im going to paint it, and id like it to be aluminum, or some type of metal, no plastic! I dont want anything special or fancy cuz im going to do that stuff my self. but i havent been able to find one idk why but all the computer cases i can find are all fancy and what not. If somebody could give me a link to a better place to find one that would be great

thx for the help

First question. What is your price range? I have a Silverstone TJ-09 and it seems to fit your description. Mine is fairly plain on the outside (has a window on one side but you can get it without), and is made of black aluminum (no plastic parts).

id like it to be less then a hundred$ but im willing to go to like 150$
i looked at the Silverstone TJ-09 and its way to expensive

I Found a case thx for the help though, for anybody else who is looking for a similar case look for "Lian Li" cases they are really plain and really cheap or at least some of them:) Thx for the help:)

Last edited:
Back