• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Set A Challenge Upon Thee

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bensa

red.jpg

I SET A CHALLENGE UPON THEE, build a computer system much like the one , and if thou hast the knowledge to construct a more miniscule device, you shall be crowned the Mini Moding King, a noble and worthy title indeed.

More information may be found at the site of this strange contraption, http://www.gadgetcomputer.com.

That thing is wicked cool. I can't find a price though. If it was cheap enough I would buy one. Anyway I don't think I would ever be able to pull something like that off.

Its a Finnish company, and its available for €249 and its loaded with:
SiS Vortex86 CPU 200MHz
128MB SDRAM
VGA connector
10/100 lan
AC97 Codec
131mm x 63mm x 111mm 850g.
You can connect flash drives to it, or use it to play stuff through the network.

thorilan said:
why would i want to be a mini modder king when im already the MACRO MOD EMPEROR!

SniperXX said:
Now where's Captain Slug???

Oh boy...let's not EVEN go there!!! There is no real case modding "king." Granted...Thor, Fush, and Slug are EXTREMELY talented case modders, no one person is better then the other. Besides, if you haven't noticed, none of there case are even close to being anything alike. I mean Thor's "Beast" is an origanal water cooled mod with a lot of origanal ideas (I love the power strip on the back by the way ;) ), Slug builds some of the coolest completely custom built cases, and Fush....well....have you seen his thread? Speaks for itself.

Everyone is better at certain aspects of modding...kinda like in school, some people are better in math then english. My "forte" is window etching, Thor's would be water cooling, Slugs is custom made cases, and Fush's...well...have you seen his thread!!!!!! lol :D

If everyone on this site were to put there heads together and build one case...:eek:...sweetness!!!

If everyone on this site were to put there heads together and build one case......sweetness!!!
lol i would be very afraid of that . could probly come up with a case that we could market like the big companies except it would be the most feature packed case around . you just choose what motherboard and we do the rest . but we would be very expencive :)

NcBaller1985 said:

Oh boy...let's not EVEN go there!!! There is no real case modding "king." Granted...Thor, Fush, and Slug are EXTREMELY talented case modders, no one person is better then the other. Besides, if you haven't noticed, none of there case are even close to being anything alike. I mean Thor's "Beast" is an origanal water cooled mod with a lot of origanal ideas (I love the power strip on the back by the way ;) ), Slug builds some of the coolest completely custom built cases, and Fush....well....have you seen his thread? Speaks for itself.

Everyone is better at certain aspects of modding...kinda like in school, some people are better in math then english. My "forte" is window etching, Thor's would be water cooling, Slugs is custom made cases, and Fush's...well...have you seen his thread!!!!!! lol :D

If everyone on this site were to put there heads together and build one case...:eek:...sweetness!!!

fopr one thats very true, but I think what, Sniper meant is that Captain Slug is el Capitan of shoe horning, so this would be something he is good at.

And for all those to get to gether and build a case, I'll second thor on this, that would be frightening :eek: And, this is a bit underpowered for my tastes too, but its nifty lookin and stuff!.

What someone should do is make a computer out of a book safe, you know where you glue a book together then cut out the center of the pages, can hide stuff in them? Someone needs to put a comp in one, maybe a dicionary or something.. (or a M$ Press book! LMAO)

Back