• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want to use a TV for a computer monitor.. with 3 gtx 980 sli.. Any suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Save and get proper gaming monitors.

The way youre going now youll blow all your money on a set up(TVs) thatll just disappoint you and youll end up getting the proper monitors in the end because of that disappointment which will then make you feel burned over the whole deal because you blew all that money instead of saving up in the first place.

Save and get proper gaming monitors.

The way youre going now youll blow all your money on a set up(TVs) thatll just disappoint you and youll end up getting the proper monitors in the end because of that disappointment which will then make you feel burned over the whole deal because you blew all that money instead of saving up in the first place.

Easier said than done. Save up for the best, but get an inexpensive good enough one for now that can still be used for TV in the house after it's monitor duties are no longer needed.

Sorry guys for the late reply.. I bought 2 Asus pb328q monitors... was going to order one more when finance allowed me.. but my charts and all looked so small on the screen.. and no matter how i change the settings i could not get size and scaling right... dang window 8...

So now im using my 720p samsung 46" tv in the middle and the asus on the side... I know I know...getting burned for this.. but my main use is work first... I might change the Tv down the road... I cant use small computer screens anymore.. problem is my etrade pro charts... they look so crunched on computer monitors cant see anything unless I have it full screen..

Yeah.. I think 40" would be the best size.. my 46" is little too big.. have to move my head around a little...

Back