• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

InWin SR36 Pro AIO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

apenland01

I bought this AIO this week and didn't think about it not fitting on the new AM5 boards. It seems that it might not fit. I really like the design of the damn thing, so if it doesn't fit out of the box, I'll have a buddy 3d print me some sort of bracket that will make it fit. I'll post pics if I end up doing that....

Thanks for the feedback and link to that manual Johan45, greatly appreciated. I didn't open the bag of hardware, just saw the round bracket and figured it wouldn't fit. Now I just need the MB's to come back in stock...

In the HAF 700, I originally had the radiator mounted to the top frame with the tubes at the front. Once I got the frame reassembled, I realized the tubes were too short to reach the CPU without stress on the tubes. I then disassembled it, turned the fans around and mounted with the tubes to the rear. If anyone else plans on using this AIO, save yourself some time and just mount with the tubes at the rear of the case....

Back