• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a place to buy heatsinks in online in canadian dollars?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

12am

after waiting 2 weeks for a company in town to get me a thermalright sk-6 with a 38cfm delta fan I am looking for an online retailer that would sell a thermalright sk-6w/delta fan, however I prefer that the company is in canada so I can pay in canadian dollars.

Bigfoot computers ownz! Go there, they have really nice staf from my experience and i would go back there again and again.

Because they didnt have the case i wanted they let me off 30 bucks for a higher model when I went there back around christmas.

I had some cpu problems too and even tho I didnt buy my cpu from them they tested everything for free and offered alot of support (back when I knew nothing about rmas) and explained to me what i should do. I am really glad I found them, and I would pay a few bucks more to support them and know I am geting good service with them.

Back