• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's the BIG One!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

The Big List of Milestones, of Course!​

Code:
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="PaleGreen"]
                               StaTek32 @ 25,837,705
                               visionco @ 25,049,508[/COLOR][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]

nucligator @ 13,021,212
                                tuigi69 @ 12,613,301
                              BigBlockk @ 12,333,277
                                Edward2 @ 11,135,077

surferseth @ 5,444,176
                          sneakysnowman @ 4,500,665
                         PeddlerOfFlesh @ 4,096,528
                            [OC]Pik4chu @ 4,002,218
                                  voidn @ 3,190,041 [/color][COLOR="Lime"]

Dark_Bishop @ 1,003,800
                              mrichesin @ 1,001,230 [/COLOR][COLOR="Orange"]

petteyg359 @ 785,639
                            Caligula420 @ 772,027
                              matrixzen @ 569,420
                            PhilColwill @ 540,076
                           Maverick0984 @ 506,333
         Cowboy_X(www.overclockers.com) @ 502,127
                           Sleepy_Steve @ 500,563
                                swooboo @ 360,137
                               FatCamel @ 356,717
                           Compudoc2010 @ 354,275
                               eric0919 @ 352,104
                                Ricardo @ 350,758
                                     NV @ 259,651
                                mike410 @ 211,760
                               pouliotf @ 203,679
                              siberneil @ 202,956
                                  Zanai @ 200,330
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Our gain on OCAU, has increased to just over half a million points per day, and the above milestones, clearly show a big reason why. Although we are set to be passed by the juggernaut EVGA team around January, we may very well make up our team ranking, by passing OCAU in about 10 months. With folding like this, I have little doubt that will happen.

Congrats to Statek and Visionco on reaching 25 Million points, and our stalwart foursome: nucligator, tuigi69, BigBlockk, and Edward2. With 13, 12, and 11 Million points respectively, they're really tearing through the WU's.

Our usual suspects in the line up, are back: Surferseth, Sneakysnowman, PeddlerofFlesh, and Voidn. I haven't seen [OC]Pik4chu on the milestone list for awhile, so welcome back! They're all accused of passing 5,4, or 3 Million, apiece. The District Attorney is pressing for a 12 month forced folding sentence, for each of these "felons", gracing our team. :eek: :p

Our newest millionaires are Dark Bishop and Mrichesin. :welcome: to the Millionaires Club, guys. Just keep repeating "hazing is illegal" and stay away from Harlam, and you should be fine. :D

Our sub million folders list is also extensive this time, with both new teammates, and regulars. Oh so necessary to fill in the gap in our queue leading up to the Millionaire's Club. With every WU and point counting, we're very glad to see you.

Congratulations and Well Done, everyone!

Hehe... grats to all the stoners!!! :beer: That StaTek and visionco are really giving my Folding radar a workout. I feel it may be time for some i7 action. :)

I LOL'd at that one, but if everyone stays away from Harlam, who is gonna tell the new guy to stock the fridge? We always need more :beer: :D

Muuuuwwwwwaaaaahahahahahaha.... all'eth d'a ston'ethers must'eth stock'eth the fridg'eth!!!! ...or flog'ethings will be'eth administered.... 'eth. :rolleyes: :D

Grats to the Stoners! :beer:

I LOL'd at that one, but if everyone stays away from Harlam, who is gonna tell the new guy to stock the fridge? We always need more :beer: :D

I'm thirsty too! I need to re-think this hazing stuff, after all. :D :D :p

Joey: Congrats on the deuce! You'll be in the next milestone post. You just missed this one.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the Milestoners,

Also too the New Millionaires , welcome to the Club,:soda:

Milestone Thread Updated

Data as of Thur Oct 15 @ 07:30 PDT 2009

Fold On!!

Muuuuwwwwwaaaaahahahahahaha.... all'eth d'a ston'ethers must'eth stock'eth the fridg'eth!!!! ...or flog'ethings will be'eth administered.... 'eth. :rolleyes: :D[/QUOTE]

Grats all! - We better keep H' outta the fridge for a bit :soda: :)

lol i was having severe conflict issues with the folding clients and a game I was playing. so rather than dealing with the constant crashes and hangs I just disabled them all.. but not playing that game anymore so maybe I can start up again haha, still had a machine here and there folding so finally hit 4mil, weeee~

lol i was having severe conflict issues with the folding clients and a game I was playing. so rather than dealing with the constant crashes and hangs I just disabled them all.. but not playing that game anymore so maybe I can start up again haha, still had a machine here and there folding so finally hit 4mil, weeee~

You know you want to start folding on that rig again. Come on, peer pressure says you want to. :p

Back