• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK I thought it was the 8350 he got that ran 5.0 for gaming. Must not be the chip I thought it was.

wuznot...

He moved the farm. Added sumkool. Waiten on ramenskis to run at air thang he kepted sum higher. He is hale on ramskis. Hehehe. But I can tellen U he sum bad partial to at air FK-6300 buv 5.0Ghz, that he kEEps un puten hit bck in duh sorket. He saided he dun't nEEds at extrie hEAts fur to playen he gamez.

But I still RBobertGone...sterzzzzzzzzzzzz:bang head:bump:

wuznot...

He moved the farm. Added sumkool. Waiten on ramenskis to run at air thang he kepted sum higher. He is hale on ramskis. Hehehe. But I can tellen U he sum bad partial to at air FK-6300 buv 5.0Ghz, that he kEEps un puten hit bck in duh sorket. He saided he dun't nEEds at extrie hEAts fur to playen he gamez.

But I still RBobertGone...sterzzzzzzzzzzzz:bang head:bump:
:rofl: Effin Rbobgontastic.

Hey Manny how much you give me to borrow these nice pair my friend???:shrug:

P1000791.JPG

P1000794.JPG

P1000797.JPG

EDIT: KEEP LOOKING OVER THAT SHOULDER BUDDY, YOU MIGHT DEVELOP A NERVOUS TWITCH HEEEE HEEEE!!!! I love it Gone...ster style!! :attn: :shock:

By the way Manny if you check out the Hwbot, i have just gone by you, and can only make you out in the DISTANCE NOW!!!!

images.jpg

AJ.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have been out a while trying to do stuff and things and was able to do some of that.
for reasons that escape me you refused to cower at the thought of my antec 920 ghettoed with the resivator.
so to futher your fear I now present you with the all conquering LARKOOLER 300

i GOT THIS THING FOR A SONG AND THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE JUST TRASH, BUT TO MY PLEASANT SUPRISE THE THING REALLY WORKS.
it's just behind the sidon 240 and is dead quiet.
the fans spin at 1600 or so and i ran them stone stock and that means in the less than ideal pull mode AND THE WATER BLOCK THAT COMES WITH IT.
Looks kinda like a Pre-Predator hover craft UAV to me, that thing might go vertical and drop the case on your head, ya.

:shock:

Johan45, sorry to Butt in need your help I just ordered this: :confused:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231628

they don't have 2x4Gb in the Gskill TridentX Cas7 they only have 16Gb,
$169. newegg.....

Erixx System: Fx9590 x CHV-Z
Happy New Year To All Of You Over.Clockers Here
What do you need help with? Are you asking if they will work? Yeah they should be fine and they are some pretty nice sticks, overkill unless you're benching, but me likey.

ya.... "just needed the encouragement", looks like I got the best I can get.....
is johan machine down?

Thanks Mandrake :salute:

No and yes had to do a refresh install on a machine last night Erixx. Been a bit preoccupied with my Intel lately and only so much time in the evenings to play around.

What do you need help with? Are you asking if they will work? Yeah they should be fine and they are some pretty nice sticks, overkill unless you're benching, but me likey.

Ya those are some pretty nice sticks he's got coming.

haha i have no work bench, its either the floor or bed!

literally ;)

Oh that just looks so unhappy lying in pieces D1nky. I'm suprised no one has called the SPCC on you yet!

hope you get all going ok again johan

No and yes had to do a refresh install on a machine last night Erixx. Been a bit preoccupied with my Intel lately and only so much time in the evenings to play around.

hope you get all going back to normal johan!
erixx

Ya those are some pretty nice sticks he's got coming.

thanks buddy!

Oh that just looks so unhappy lying in pieces D1nky. I'm suprised no one has called the SPCC on you yet!

lol well i said im not going without a fight

6zzt.jpg
A fight? Looks more like mud wrestling to me!! :rofl::clap:

hope you get all going ok again johan

Oh ya no biggie Erixx, I had it up and running again in no time. Just wanted some fresh windows with the New Asus board on the 4770k. That's some nice looking ram you ordered. You giving up on the OCZ??? That stuff looked great TBH

it aint pretty but its going to be a lot colder than ambients!

even got 2 psu's on the go, crappy gfx card and several bags of ice!

probably be my last bench session until i get the intel rig i want!

Don't break it bud. No one wants a busted PC.
Have fun D1hky, we'll miss ya in the AMD ring I'm sure.

johan

Don't break it bud. No one wants a busted PC.
Have fun D1hky, we'll miss ya in the AMD ring I'm sure.

speaking of breaking it almost blew my system at 3:30 in the morning, then I got it up and running then had dreams when I started up my system it was smoking from the 9590.....:)
I was just overclocked too much and never saw this one before.

you know I have checked out lots of ram what you guys have and others, cas7 1600mhz I just wish I could go 8 gb but gskill doesn't make the TridentX in that.

corsair never worked for me on amd im crossing my fingers on this one johan.....what I have now is awesome but cas8 (ozc)...
sorry to butt in on your thread guys........:salute:
erixx system

That's what this thread is for most everything. At least we haven't had too many ponies in a while. I was thinking about that OCZ you have there Erixx. I bet I could get that to go faster, maybe even the CL7 you're looking for. You just never know.

Tried benching on ice, couldn't get temps down that far.

Hopefully next time I bench is with a pot lol

Back