• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keyboard crud

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Perhaps turn this one over to a disaster response team or get a grant from the NHS to study the microbial wildlife living there. Could buy a new keyboard with grant money.

The person that owned the KB and the Dell Vostro 230 that the KB went with had the KB and PC stored in the garage where bugs got in and craped all over the insides. I had to take the KB case apart to clean the top half of the KB case. BTW, the KB is a Dell KB :)
You may want to look under your KB caps :)

Last edited:
That has to be one of the nastiest things I've seen in a long time! Whoever brought that to you needs to seriously reconsider their life choices. No way that is just from storing it in a garage.

I would take a hammer to the whole thing and tell them to buy a new one then quickly and thoroughly disinfect any part of me or my house/shop that touched that thing.

I'd say burn it... but I'm afraid of the pollution it would let off... from the gunk, not the plastic. :p

Back