• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

@ last the beer cooler is here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bazx, that is fricken hardcore! :drool: Looking at projects like these just remind how pathetic of a modder I am, haha. Best of luck with your benching!

Gautam said:
Bazx, that is fricken hardcore! :drool: Looking at projects like these just remind how pathetic of a modder I am, haha. Best of luck with your benching!

you are being a bit tough on ya self there dude :)

greenmaji said:
and the refegerant.. do you have a 608 handleing cert? If not were did you get the refegerant? (If I remember right that one is regulated)

bazx... SO MY BAD! I should have paid closer attention... your in the UK.. :bang head
sorry about that.. Ive since read about the UK policies so I now understand that its all good.... :)

greenmaji said:
Nice.. :attn:

Im sure having a chilly1 single phase direct die right there to look at would make it easier to see how there designed.. LOL.. Im currious why he isnt using a TXV valve rather then a cap. tube in them.. maybe he's using a BIG cap. tube to get lower temps?
and the refegerant.. do you have a 608 handleing cert? If not were did you get the refegerant? (If I remember right that one is regulated)
could you leave a link in this thread if you start a new benching thread in another area of the fourm? thanks in advance.. :)

here ya go got some ln2 on a fx55

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=431505

your setup is looking very sexy there bazx. congrads with the latest oc as well hey and world record as well :)

proth said:
bump...

un freakin' believeable.

thanks dude

i have just moved house and still have to finish computer room before
i can bench again and get a new gfx card but should be back in action soon :)

bazx said:
03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

That is so freaking cool man, excelent job.

Now after seeing that and getting ides I really could use a raise :)

(/bump for bazx's awesome case)

proth said:
bump... whad up bazx?

still here

moved house now got my comp room ready and should be back in action soon

got some new toys i-ram,casscade,and new ss all i need now is the 7900 :)

thanks baz

bazx said:
still here

moved house now got my comp room ready and should be back in action soon

got some new toys i-ram,casscade,and new ss all i need now is the 7900 :)

thanks baz

Always enjoy reading your posts and respect your dedication to the "sport" and quality of craftmanship. I want to be just like you when I grow up...

Back