• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech Z-680

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rlemieux

Cyber Deal King
Seen they hit the market. Wondering if anyone has heard them and how they sound compared to the Klipsch 5.1's?

I can tell you this from listening....the Z640's aren't bad at all. My friend has a set, and I helped him set them up.

Turned the LFE down all the way, and the sub still thunders. Volume out of the 5 speakers isn't bad till you hit about 3/4 volume on all sources...then it distorts (lack of power).

If the Z680's are anything like the 640's, they're definitely worth purchasing imo. :p

Well I have the Klipsch 5.1's so I am not in a big need of buying. But if they were any better sounding it might be a consideration.

rlemieux said:
Seen they hit the market. Wondering if anyone has heard them and how they sound compared to the Klipsch 5.1's?

Let me say when you get feeback on em post the place to buy em cause you do find the deals and I am in the market for speakers

cisco KId

Back