• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

look out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mattew0

well we [team YoshiForums] have just entered the top 100 teams, and we are gaining speed so it is just a matter of time before we get the top spot in the world MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

because we are all very happy and content with ourselves and feel confident that we will take over the world and we will become a household name like "George" only more specific and important:) well im gonna get back to folding for team Yoshi Forums.

Yoshiforums.......Sounds like a good name for a sub-team on 32:)

Just a thought.
And stop in anytime to chat,hmmm a fellow cheesehead(thinking)cant be all bad :)

Mattew0 said:
we are already in 98th place :D :D
you move quickly at the bottom. after you enter the top 20 it could be YEARS between rank changes ;)

so i'll just add more comps... yeah thats it ill just add more, we will take over the world MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pssst, just thought I should tell ya that the work units fold twice as fast if you put under team number "32"

just thought you might want to know :D

LOL... I'll be damned!!! I never knew Yosh had his own folding team! Anyway, feel free to surf around our message boards. :) It's much easier to be friends between folding teams. News spreads around faster that way. Plus, putting teams aside, we are all doing it for the cure.

Whats next, thebroken.org folding team? :D (I still haven't gotten episode 3, I'm on dial up)

How many comps do you have folding. If you lot want me to i can add him to my shooting for number 1 sheet to see if he is threat. Join team 32, we are getting rigs all the time.

Back