• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for help with custom water loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scottyb239

I want to put a custom loop in my computer. I have a Corsair 750D case i5 6600k and a 1080 FE. I want them both in the loop. Where do I start, can someone throw together a build for me through EKWB or whatever other sites there are? I'm not too familiar that's why I'm turning to forums to try and figure it out! Please and thank you!

I want to put a custom loop in my computer. I have a Corsair 750D case i5 6600k and a 1080 FE. I want them both in the loop. Where do I start, can someone throw together a build for me through EKWB or whatever other sites there are? I'm not too familiar that's why I'm turning to forums to try and figure it out! Please and thank you!

You should start from the stickies first, it will give you a general idea of what you'll do and what's the reason for doing so. After that, you can make a list and throw it in here for us to tell u what we think :)

I have to agree with Itachiii. You really should read up on what all is involved. There are a ton of options with custom loops so research is essential for a quality build.

Here's a link to the beginner's guide.

Here's the Ultimate sticky with as much info as you'll need plus some more. Once you read through these feel free to ask away, we'll be here.

When you're done reading all the stickies, a refreshing video to visually see everything together is always great.

The Stickies are at the top of this sub-forum. It's the links you need to start with. Spend a few hours to weeks reading and following posts in this forum, the longer you read and learn, the easier your build will be.

No rush, watercooling is a hobby, not an end game.

It's really up to you. It's your PC in front of you. You have to build it, every build is different.

Back