• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for new massively online multiplayer game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Heh... I just hit Master Lightsaber last night on the Shadowfire server in Star Wars: Galaxies. Managed to slaughter a 3 man BH gank squad into the ground using my 4th generation double blue bladed lightsaber. WOOOOOOOT!

Talk about your long road though. 3.2 million Jedi Experience required for that Master Lightsaber box. Now I just have to finish up the rest of my template. Then I can go ahead and do my Knight Trials. Been holding off on doing them for a while because I wanted to finish up my skills. But I'd say another week or two and I'll be ready to don the black robes of a Dark Jedi Knight.

It depends on what you make it NO LIFE. I think PvP is just fine in SWG. Its all the people that suck at the game to say that PvP is terrible. They are the ones who dont know how to use skills or modifiers to their advantage.

NO LIFE said:
www.neocron.com

It is in open beta right now!!!

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/145384.shtml

You level like an RPG but the combat system is totaly realtime like a FPS, none of that point and click garbage. I have played SWG, EVE, Lineage, AO, DAOC, and this is by far my favorite. The community isnt massive like SWG or Everquest, but the game is downright kickass.

Sorry to bother you but how and where do i sign up???!!

Back