• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for the following

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deed

There are 4 computers on being used by different people currently. Is there a program I could use that would give me the ip and or computer name + there current download and upload rate that they are using?

I think WhatsUp Gold can handle that if it is still available (I have not used it in years) no clue how much it costs I had it at work.

If they are all coming through the same router you can probably find software to run on the router that would log everything and that you could access from another computer?

If they are all coming through the same router you can probably find software to run on the router that would log everything and that you could access from another computer?

I was thinking about that but i need real time tracking 24/7 of the current download and upload rate of each pc. If there is software that does what you said but real time logs also id try it.

Does your router support snmp ? you might be able to pull of certain stats. maybe not indervisal stats. if not then you might have to use a old pc to setup a firewalls and start logging to see what user is doing what.

Back