• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low FPS in games on MSI GL65 9SD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

razvanw0w

Hello, guys.

I'm requesting some advice/help/guidance with an MSI GL65 9SD notebook (GeForce GTX 1660Ti, i7-9750h, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD). In games like VALORANT and CS:GO I get around 100-120FPS and in League of Legends, for example, I get around 150-200 (in lowest settings). I believe that something either bottlenecks my system or there is some obscure setting I haven't considered.

What do you guys think about that and what can I provide as reports in order to be helped to solve my issue?

If it helps, I also provide an user benchmark test: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/41185656

Last edited:
:welcome:

Forgive me but... what's the problem? Those frame rates seem really good to me for a laptop. Keep in mind that if you are comparing a desktop version of the 1660Ti and Core i7 to the laptop versions of the same thing, the laptop versions will be slower.

Back