• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Making a gaming computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks to both of you! You guys have been a great help, now i have to convince the wife that i need a new gaming computer, she doesn't like me spending money, (even if it is mine)

Tell her she won't go shopping again until you get the computer ready. That should get things straight.

Thanks to both of you! You guys have been a great help, now i have to convince the wife that i need a new gaming computer, she doesn't like me spending money, (even if it is mine)

You could make this build significantly cheaper with the same performance by dropping some of the unnecessary stuff (cheaper case, drop the lights, etc).

I mean, no offense, but this thread sounds like you're planning to buy some sort of fancy toy, not a computer. A computer is a tool to some other means (for example, playing games).

I want it to be beautiful and do its job, the money isn't a problem, it was a joke

Good for you. If you want special things etc that is up to you. We can't bring a a design studio to your house. You pick.

After 63 posts, I'm sure we pretty much have exhausted all the options. Buy stuff. Be happy.

Time for you to spend $$ with all the input. But after all our hard work (we work for free and have a life) you say you still don't have the funds to do it?

Back