• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mega Raise in my bandwidth OH YEAH

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

triflux

Disabled
I currently have a Road Runner Cable modem account right. I had it using my USB port and I over capped my internet to go speedy now I installed a Linksys network card now I am getting high bandwidth for a cable user how high?

Downstream - 2.8 MBPS
Upstream - 568 KBPS

CLICK HERE FOR A SCREENSHOT OF IT

triflux said:
I currently have a Road Runner Cable modem account right. I had it using my USB port and I over capped my internet to go speedy now I installed a Linksys network card now I am getting high bandwidth for a cable user how high?

Downstream - 2.8 MBPS
Upstream - 568 KBPS

CLICK HERE FOR A SCREENSHOT OF IT

Multiple posting is not cool. You ought to save the mods the trouble of deleting all but 1 of them. =\

Ditto on multi posting. I have a shuttle and did not know any better but told the installer that I needed the usb's. Net card and tested it at 850 +/-. This sure beats out the 5.6 on the modem.:)

sorry I am relativly new and did not know this. Please accept my apologizes I just wanted to share this with your guys

Darn that is fast. Why can't I get that kind of speed. Wait, I know why, I'm too poor for broadband. Cangrats to you just the same

Back