• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Most Addicting Game Ever

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Most addicting (like crack addict) for me would have been World of Warcraft when I played that, I lost a lot of real life time, sad to say. Finally gave it up though.

Most addicting as in fun would be UT 99' (Unreal Tournament), to this day it is still one of my all time favorite games, EVER.

Well, I played CS from the day Beta 1 was released (on my birthday no less) up until about a year ago. However it wasn't so much that I was addicted, rather that it was one of the only multiplayer FPS games that had a community that seems to last long term. Deep down I started to despise the game a few years ago lol, but somehow still found myself playing with friends.

I'd say D2 was my addition for some time. I played more hours on that than I care to remember. I recall having a 94 HC char dying due to lag and playing non stop for the next few days trying to level another (and having them die and having to restart etc...). Also cost me a few GPR points in college ;) UT04 was another game that me and some guys from work were heavily addicted to for some time.

Back