• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mouse key stuck ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thegrouch187

Registered
when i play counter strike my mouse gets liek stuk where i have to clik again to get it to stop firing what could this be ??

What mouse are you using. I have had this happen to me while playing UT2003 with my Logitech Wireless mouse. It autofires, then the receiver resets and I can't move. Maybe it's just me that is experiencing these problems.
Update drivers.
Try with different mouse.
That is all I can think of right now.

Scott

thegrouch187 said:
when i play counter strike my mouse gets liek stuk where i have to clik again to get it to stop firing what could this be ??

Could be Gunk. Gunk could be spilled coke,human skin, potato chips, you name it..... What kind of mouse is it? Sounds like a job for some alcohol and some cue tips

its the microsoft wireless explorer i installed current drivers and i also found at lower res it doesnt happen as often but once is unacceptable, cus i cant take chances in scrims and stuff so could it be my 9700pro i just got it and this is when it started, i got the old drivers for it cus the new ones dont work with cs, but could it be anything else ? is it cus i have the mod version not reatial ??

Back