• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MP3 Remixer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pinoy3000

Registered
Does anyone know of any good software thats free and free of viruses and advertisement and such that will let you remix your mp3 files. Like, combine two or more songs together and be able to edit them like.... I dont know.... like you know when you are at a club, they have these techno/rave music and they just play one song over the other as the transition. sometimes they wont even finish the entire song, just play the main parts of it and what not.

is there a software thats easy to use and can do that? Basically like garageband except for pc.

Edit: Sweet, found Acid by Sony, its not free but the music version is freaking awesome. I have the 30 day trial right now. Hehe, gonna play with it then buy the software at BestBuy or Circuit City or something. Its freaking sweet!

Last edited:
Try Audacity ,,, My Wife uses this for her Movie Making, and is available for Windows and Linux, there are allot of plug ins you can get for too.

Recommend Audacity as well. Don't use it much, but it comes in quite handy.

Back