• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI GTX980ti on sale for $369.99 after rebate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A 980ti for 389 definitely raises my eyebrow.. I'll have to keep an eye out! Thanks for showing this.

This card was $430 last night and I almost bought one. I saw it for $400 ($370 after rebate) this morning and I snatched it up. I actually paid $420 because I wanted the fast shipping :p I am excited to finally replace my old 7970. For folding, I think the 980ti will still be faster than the gtx 1070. Also, the GTX 1080 cards are still sold out so it might be a LONG time until you can snatch up a GTX 1070.

Just replaced two of my 980tis with two 1080s - man, the upgrade! +250K ppd per card, much lower temps and power. Yes, the purchase price is high, but about twice the power effieciency it's a real power saver and the improved living conditions makes me wanna sell my other 980tis i loved so much just 5 months ago :)

Two EVGA "SC", lower price than FE. It IS expensive yes, I'm currently cleaning out possensions on "craigslist" :)

Back