• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Newegg Build List

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tank Geek

I just want to share my list of planned hardware. I think this is good for a "budget" machine. I already have the CPU and MB on order. Does my plan look legit?

BTW: I have not decided on a case.... :geek:

My only concern about this is the heatsink. For a 13900K, I'd prefer a 3x120mm AIO so it can flex its muscle a bit more. You can also save a bit of money and purchase windows through URCDkey for a lot cheaper. Just be sure you're ready to use the code ASAP.

The case is covered in one of your other threads about this build.

My only concern about this is the heatsink. For a 13900K, I'd prefer a 3x120mm AIO so it can flex its muscle a bit more
Thank you ED, I will start looking for a 3x120mm
You can also save a bit of money and purchase windows through URCDkey for a lot cheaper. Just be sure you're ready to use the code ASAP.
WOW! That is way cheaper! Thanks a ton.. :geek:
If this is budget, I don't want to know what High end is lol.
LOL! Right? It adds up quick..
Do you already have a GPU?
No I don't have a GPU. I do not game so I will not be getting one.

My CPU hook up fell through..I thought I had found a good deal and it was too good to be true. So now I have to find another CPU. I may get the 13th gen i5 or i7....I think I will wait and buy that last.

Back