• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My water system is up and running!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_Baller

I will have some pictures soon. I will get a thermometer in the water soon but for now my processor is at 9c at moderate load. I will be doing much more testing the next few days.:)

Ok the photos will be done on tuesday night :D ( Ill blow $$ on my cpu just not photo processing) So for now here are my specs: I am running a mini fridge with about a gallon res with 20/10 windshield washer fluid. The freezer tray was taken down and put in the water. The pump is a 500 gph but it dosnt get near there because of the ways the water has to go verticly. I use braded tubing from home depot ( no kinking yeah!!) and I use a koolance 200w gold water block (long story). I have insulated all of my tubes with ameraflex insulation tape. I am not running a tec. My startup and about one hour into that the temps are 9c then after about half a day of gaming, videos, and such activities it is between 14-18c. I will soon test it on a full night of folding. I am getting a thermal switch to make things a little safer here. Pics will be up asap. (tuesday)

Back