• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with a VB program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gonzo

I am trying to make a program that will be based on a calendar. The program will be able to keep track of employee time, reminders, appointments, and possibly tasklists. I would like to stay away from using Outlook libraries if at all possible, becasuse I dont want the program to be dependent on having outlook on installed on the machine. I looked in the outlook express libraries but could not find anything that pertained to a calendar.
Basicly at this point I would just be happy if I could get a calander on a form. I have been digging through the MSDN Library for hours now, and none of my VB books talk about calanders. Any enlightenment on this subject would be appreciated.

Calender control.

Add "microsoft windows common controls-2 6.0" to the
project/components. This puts a calender control on the toolbox.
("MSCOMCT2.OCX"):eek: .

With this the user can select year/month/day etc.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
:D

Awsome, than you so much. I have a calandar on a form, now the fun begins.

Wow, I feel honored that your very first post on this board was helping me out. Welcome to the board.

Back