• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need some help guys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

POL-tec2002

ok well recently i have been trying to sell my ram. So Catalan wants to buy it but he asked me to run them at spec speed. I tried to run 216 x 11 (cpu is locked) at 2-2-2-11 settings. The vcore was at 1.85, the ram was at 2.9, and the chipset is at 1.7v. So it loads into windows but it restarts after about 30 seconds. Any ideas on why it wont run? is it the ram or the cpu? btw specs are in sig. thanks

How bout bumping the chipset to 1.8V. Check if that helps, or bump the Vcore a bit. Try memtest86 V1.15 before you log into windows, so you know its not the ram thats holding you back....

POL-tec2002 said:
how does memtest 86 work
Memtest86+ Click Me
Read the read me file when you extract it to the floppy....Once its installed configured you ram timing etc in bios and boot with the floppy. It should start to check for your ram....Leave it there till it had 23 passes then log on into windows....

Back