• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 3.0 SL6WK @ 3750mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

secretweapon

Just got another 3.0C SL6WK. It's a 12 cap and appears to be stable @ 3750 with 5:4 ratios and 1.675volts in bios. It would boot to windows @ 3750 with 1.6 volts but is not stable until 1.675 volts.

new.JPG

So what are the differences in voltage? The 30's have 1.25 and the 12's have what? It's kind of like an athlon compared to a mobile athlon in a sense correct?

Nice overclock! :)

No. There is no real difference between the 30 cap and the 12 cap, some thought that the 30cap CPU's overclocked better but alot of the time that hasnt been the case. The 30cap CPU's have the heatspreader solderd to the core and as far as we know the 12 cap ones don't.

The low voltage CPU is a new stepping or something, i don't know much about it :)

good OC you got there. how the temp?
man_utd, i think you meant 1.525. caz i dont think vcore goes that low.

good OC you got there. how the temp?
man_utd, i think you meant 1.525. caz i dont think vcore goes that low.

Here is another 3.0C SL6WK. It's a 30 cap and appears to be rock stable @ 3750 MHz @ 1.625 volts (BIOS) - 1,6V (full load) .

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 596
ONe more sl6wk, this one doesn't stay stable at 3750 but it is stable at 3704

Back