• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New cpu Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jameseboy

I recently got my new system and my zalman cnps10x performa isnt quite cutting it anymore and it also has a slight issue with the fans fitting on due to my new ram having large heatsinks.

My specs are:
I5 2500K
Asus p8Z68-v PRO
8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz Corsair Venegence
MSI Cyclone GTX460 768mb
Zalman CNPS10X performa
Samsung Spinpoint F3 750GB
and my case is a Coolermaster CM690

Im either wanting high end air or something like a H60, but i dont know how good the h60 is. Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

Hehe I had that ram for a week soon got RMA'd when i figured next to no coolers of any use will fit with it. Swap it for some Vengeance LP for me over here it was even cheaper so i got some extra :D It the same stuff and i'm sure the spreaders don't help much although i thought they looked cool too :attn:

Joe

Edit: if your really worried about ram style and cooling then get LP's and a coolermaster V10, but really don't you just want some nice water cooling?

Last edited:
i think v6gt is good...am gonna get that soon...its a good cooler...at 2200 rpm it comes close to noctua d14

Hehe I had that ram for a week soon got RMA'd when i figured next to no coolers of any use will fit with it. Swap it for some Vengeance LP for me over here it was even cheaper so i got some extra :D It the same stuff and i'm sure the spreaders don't help much although i thought they looked cool too :attn:

Joe

Edit: if your really worried about ram style and cooling then get LP's and a coolermaster V10, but really don't you just want some nice water cooling?

Yeah, i might just get myself a loop. Birthday next week so hopefully ill have enough money to get a loop =]

Back