• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new keyboard and mouse and my hand hurts less!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
HONESTLY, IT'TRUE.
I have been using a whatever cheap keyboard and mouse for as long as I have had computers.
the guy from Atlanta came up yesterday to help me out a little (fix crap I've screwed up).
he sat down at my desk for a few minutes and grabbed my keyboard and mouse and just walked out of the office saying he would be back in a bit.
He comes stomping back in, giving me A triple throw down as he walks around to the kvm, pulls the wireless dongle thingy and throws it at me, plugs in another dongle, comes around to the chair, pulls the plastic sticking out of the keyboard and mouse.......... guess what......... they work!!!! no reboots, no going to find the website, it just works!!!!!!!!!!
He does whatever he did, gets up to leave and tells me..... "if you're going to use a cheap keyboard and mouse, at least use the right cheap keyboard and mouse", and leaves.
I've used these for part of yesterday and all day today, guess what......... my hand does not hurt today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't get interstellers anymore so I just used inlands.
the mouse he picked up is a Logitech M185, the keyboard is a Logitech k270.

Sorry. Had a few beers and went on a spamming rampage for an hour.
Ha ha I'm sure CD doesn't mind, he's had a few battles with Everclear and posting... Everclear 100 C/D 0. Twas a pretty funny pic though.

oh!! I can dig the pic!!! all my threads are open forum, I'm not as formal as (cough, ed, cough) some people

Back