• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
New member!

Hello,
I joined overclockers becuase I have an ewaste business that gets a great deal of server related items in, I wanted to try selling some of them one here.

I also am heavily involved with dogecoin and some other cryptos so I might play around on those sub forums

thanks!

Hello,
I joined overclockers becuase I have an ewaste business that gets a great deal of server related items in, I wanted to try selling some of them one here.

I also am heavily involved with dogecoin and some other cryptos so I might play around on those sub forums

thanks!
Welcome!

Have a look in the crypto section... very popular here!

As far as selling, there is no selling outside of the classifieds section (need 100 posts and ISP/MIL/EDU email to view it). Once you gain access, its aaaaaaalllllllllll yours. :thup:

Last edited:
:welcome: guys! :D

Crypto section is pretty much what I call home here on OCF :p

Post around like EarthDog said an you'll be able to set up "shop" in the classies. :cool:

Word of advice though, Don't Spam posts or Rolling_Thunder will bring the Thunder! LOL SPAMing is VERY frowned on here.

Thank you for welcoming. I registered on overclockers.com primary to be able to see Buy/Sell section. Now I am thinking how could I make those 100 posts. Also, can I change my email for this account? I have a gmail email attached to this account right now.

You go into your profile and change the email.

Do NOT spam your way to 100 posts... that is an easy way to make sure you wont get access. :)

:welcome: to the forums Cezar!

You can change the email address tied to your account in your profile. Be sure to confirm the email! Getting to 100 posts is easier than it initially seems. Even if you only post a couple times a day, that is less than a month. Be sure to give substantive replies (don't spam your way up), though.

Hey all,

Not really new, just have had an account for a while now and got around to posting.

I just built a PC before Christmas.

i7 4770K w/ H80i
GA-Z87X-UD4H
2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz RAM
EVGA GTX 780Ti
Corsair HX750
Creative Sound Blaster ZX
Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 with 4 140's

I look forward to posting.

Back