• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys I'm new to the group ! Happy New Years ! I got a little I project going to boost my q6600 stock 2.4 quad to like 3.2-3.4 , I bought the PC on Craigslist for 185 .. AMD Radeon HD 5970 , ken trek psu 750 w , 8 gb ddr2 (4x2gb ) unfortunately I'm limited to an old timer of a board I realized after buying :/ it's an LGA775 D,:

Hey everyone. New to the forum, and pushing my hardwares limits. Probably gonna take some time to read, and learn before asking questions. Look forward to all the great info you guys have to offer.

Hello All Nooblet Here!

Going to be doing my first water cooled system using the Thermaltake Core P5, and have a lot to learn, and this is the place to do it! Super excited to join, and learn. Thanks for all the help you guys give us nooblets!

God Bless!

Hello everyone new member as well just finished my first build. My specs are Asus sabertooth fx990 rev2.0, amd fx9590, corsair h110i, gpu Asus Radeon r9290x direct cuii, lg blue ray drive and my boot drive 500gb Samsung ego and for my files seagate 2 Tb hybrid .i have to say Asus sabertooth and fx9590 paired = wow. It's currently overclock to 5117.34 24/7 stable . I also want to add 16gb 4x4 tridentx 2400. Asus sabertooth supports 4x4 16gb trident skill

- - - Updated - - -

If I can help fellow newbee you're more than welcome to ask and I'll be happy to help

Hello names Andrew. I got into building my own computer around 2 years ago. I have yet gotten into overclocking but am interested.

Hello, I just joined.
I want to post a discussion or a thread to get advice for a display problem. How do I do that?
Is this even where I ask something like that? lol.
Thank you and sorry if it's not.

Hi everyone! My name is Mike and I am getting back into computers again. I built a few computers but have not in the last 7-8 years.

Here is my last build (in the Antec 900 case) and the one I just started (Corsair C70 case). I should have the last piece of it today and by tonight should be operational!

8B163AD1-1EFD-46E2-B01A-CD3561D4362E_zpsqtdm7ywn.jpg

Back