• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
another new guy <--

I've been working on building a basic low end gaming system for a family member this week. While doing so I decided to start upgrading mine as well :)

So , I have been literally pouring over forums trying to ferret out solid info and advice on a large number of topics.. everything from overclocking to screen resolutions etc.

I keep ending up here ...
Logical step was to join.

excellent site , I'll be recommending it to me friends. ( who incidentally , usually know more about these things than me. )

Hi

Hey everyone, new here so not to sure how all this works lol :) have been reading a few forums of late and its fantastic you can have so much info or questions answered right at your fingertips. Just wanted to say hi and will probably be asking alot of questions myself soon :)

Hi Folks,

Just thought I'd stick my head in and say hello to one and all. Been lurking for ages and finally decided enough was enough and I should sign up.

Really looking forward to learning lots from the many varied discussions here.

LenH ;o)

Joined after stumbling here on a google search for a mod I had in mind (seems it's better off a no go).

I have been frequenting /g/ a lot lately and figured I'd get less "install gentoo" and "ricer ***" replies here.

BTW - I got 3 welcome emails and 2 activation emails ...I only submitted the form once and the codes were different.

Joined after stumbling here on a google search for a mod I had in mind (seems it's better off a no go).

I have been frequenting /g/ a lot lately and figured I'd get less "install gentoo" and "ricer ***" replies here.

BTW - I got 3 welcome emails and 2 activation emails ...I only submitted the form once and the codes were different.

Interesting ... it seems I have two accounts.

With the same name...

This one doesn't show I posted that in my stats.

IceGuru, I've fixed your account issue. Please let me know if you run into troubles.

How's it goin' everybody. I'm in the process of putting a build together and found this site during my quest for answers and reviews. I was diggin the forum layout, figured there's some cool cats on these boards and decided to join. So here I am, excited to become a part of the team.

Back