• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Don't knock SSDs until you try them. SSDs offer tangible, real world benefits for any system, no matter what the hardware is. After using SSDs, nothing is more frustrating then using a computer with high-end hardware that is hampered by a regular 7200RPM drive.

I'm trying to put these codes you guys are giving into the coupon box, but none of them are working! Help

or worse a laptop with a 5400 RPM
I had one in mine and replace with a 256gb

whats your error msg?

I'm trying to put these codes you guys are giving into the coupon box, but none of them are working! Help

Are you subscribed to the newegg offers on the email you are using as your newegg login? There are some offers that require that to work. Some will only work with specific accounts.

Don't knock SSDs until you try them. SSDs offer tangible, real world benefits for any system, no matter what the hardware is. After using SSDs, nothing is more frustrating then using a computer with high-end hardware that is hampered by a regular 7200RPM drive.

I know I know, but until my greens die, I won't be looking for SSDs. That's just me. :chair:

@ATMINSIDE

I'm saying that sometimes I wish I had an SSD for the OS :)

@thideras
Sorry :chair:

Are you subscribed to the newegg offers on the email you are using as your newegg login? There are some offers that require that to work. Some will only work with specific accounts.
I'm subtly hinting that people should bring this thread back on topic.

Until they get back to MSRP, I would stay away from buying AMD GPUs for gaming setups.

3/5/14

With nVidia's 800 series on the horizon I'd recommend anyone hold off unless they literally must buy right now.

Still it's good to see the cards back in stock and not going for $200 over MSRP.

Hopefully the downward trend of bitcoin continues and cards go back to regularly selling for under MSRP.

I'd still manage to get crappy range, slow speeds, and constant drops. Wifi hates me :(

(I'm sorry Thid, please don't kill me for semi-derailing thread :cry: )

Wasn't as bad as the last time I posted in this thread! :chair:

Well, Wireless AC has beamforming, so that will help with range.

Back